Abduction, Kidnapping, Missing Persons & Runaway Investigations
We Demonstrate Proven Results In Cases Involving Abductions & Kidnappings
There is no greater feeling of uncertainty than the loss of a loved one through uncertain means. Act Now Investigations will stand by you and work with you in tracing the steps that led up to the disappearance, then leave no stone unturned as we seek to learn the whereabouts of the individual.
Our record speaks for itself. For 30+ years, Act Now Investigations has worked with hundreds of families and individuals who have benefited from our knowledge and expertise in cases involving a missing child, family member or friend. Our process involves, but is not limited to the following:
- Interviewing acquaintances and/or or conducting surveillance on friends and associates known through work, school, clubs and after hours activities.
- Locating and interviewing witnesses who may have information about the individual.
- We know what to ask to find the answers you need.
- Communicating with current or past employers.
- Determining unknown interests, criminal activity or mental illness.
- Working with police, government agencies and non-profit organizations.
- Researching additional physical or circumstantial evidence.
- Researching computer usage including history, emails and social media sites.
- Identifying cell phone usage and history.
- Developing a daily timeline of the individual’s habits and patterns.
- Finding biological parents for adoptive children as well as finding adoptive children for biological parents.
You deserve to work with someone you can trust
Contact a Local, Licensed Private Investigator Today